Yeast Infection Natural Treatments
The market is full of products that claim to prevent or cure yeast infections with chemically made ingredients but none of them can actually eliminate the cause like- all natural treatments can. Natural treatments take the imbalance that occurs by an over growth of yeast in the area and limits its ability to keep growing making the balance of the yeast return to its natural levels.
An abundant amount of yeast causes a hostile environment in the area it has flared up in but you can use natural treatment’s to bring back the environment to normal levels and calm the infection down until it is gone completely. You do not have to use harsh medications that put all types of chemicals into your system when you can use natural treatments that have no side effects and cost you very little.
Yeast Infection – Causes
Yeast infections are very common but if you have never had one before you may be a little upset at the unknown. Understanding how and why you have a yeast infection is important. You need to make sure you are always well informed so that you can understand your options. Candidasis as a yeast infection is also known as, is an infection caused by a type of fungi that normally lies in the private area but in low numbers. When the environment is not right, the yeast begins to grow too much, yeast called Candida albicans takes over the normal yeast that lives there and causes the infection. Certain types of antibiotics can be the culprit, the area being moist and wet often, high estrogen, pregnancy, hormone levels, diabetes, or other conditions that would cause a woman’s pH levels to change may be causes of an imbalance in this area.
Yeast Infection – Treatments
You can fight the dreaded yeast infection naturally, shifting your levels back to where they are supposed to be without putting added medications into your system. You can also use some preventative treatments and help the yeast infections from re-occurring. Prescribed medications treat the symptoms; natural treatments target the core of the problem, and work on the cause before it becomes an infection.
Here are a few of the natural treatments that you can use to repair your body’s imbalance without chemicals or additives:
- Lifestyle can be a culprit and the avoidance of fast foods, high sugary foods and stress can aid in prevention of yeast infections. Probiotics is a way to gain the added microorganisms that are beneficial, you can obtain this through a diet rich in foods such as yogurt, cinnamon, garlic and oregano.
- Avoiding foods that feed the yeast infection and help it grow is a good step to avoid or eliminate yeast. An anti-candida diet is especially good for people who have multiple re-occurring yeast infections. Wheat, white flour, sugar, dairy products, yeast based products, and can goods are some of the foods that you should avoid. Avoiding yeast based alcohol products is also a good line to follow when eliminating yeast infection problems.
- Hygiene can be an issue when it comes to re-occurring yeast infections. Always making sure the area is clean and dry will help keep yeast infections away. Yeast grows rapidly in warm wet climates.
- Apple cider vinegar (not white vinegar) can be mixed with water and applied to the area or can go into the bath water for a long soak. This proven treatment helps to delete the yeast that has overgrown.
- Having cranberry juice as part of your diet is a way to help prevent infections. The berries will aid in the way the urinary track works as it will cleanse the urinary track out with the juice. You can also extract the juice from the berries at the onset of the infection and make a paste to apply to the affected area.
- Tea tree oil has been used for many years and is proven to fight against yeast infections. You can add the oil to water you are soaking in or dilute the oil and apply it directly to the area
- Plain yogurt is an excellent way to avoid and treat yeast infections. Plain yogurts contain good bacteria’s that sets back into the area the pH balance that went off kilter with too much yeast production.
- Garlic, which is an anti-fungal agent, helps to avoid yeast infections. Making garlic part of your overall diet helps to inhibit the growth of yeast. Chewing a few cloves or eating a teaspoon and drinking water afterwards can give you the balance you need to stay on the right course. For many years, Garlic has been a favorite of yeast infection cures and preventive measures and is well known alternative to unnatural medicines for yeast infections.
All of these handy tips aid in the prevention and elimination of yeast infections and they are all good natural treatments.
Yeast Infection No More
Permanently eliminate your Candida Yeast Infection Quickly and Naturally within 2 months. Read more about the only clinically proven step by step Candida success system.
No Matter What Type Of Yeast Infection
You Have Or How Severe Your Yeast Infection Is,
You Can Start Using This Powerful System
To Get An Immediate Relief And Permanent
From Candida Related Symptoms!
» Gain Complete Relief In As Little As 12 Hours!
» Cure Vaginal, Male and Oral Yeast Infections
» End Digestive Disorders and Allergies
» Eliminate Fatigue and Muscle Aches
» Stop Migraines, Mood Swings and Brain Fog
» Reverse All Skin Related Yeast Infections
» Stop The Rashes, Burning, Itching and Discomfort
» Regain Lost Energy and Vitality
» Save 1000′s of Dollars On Drugs and Doctor Visits
» Improve The Quality Of Your Life Dramatically!
Life is Too Short to Try And Cure Yeast Infection
On Your Own Through Trial And Error.
Take Charge Over Your Yeast Infection Right Now
And Follow a Proven Step-By-Step System!
By following the simple 5-step approach found inside the Yeast Infection No More you will become permanently free from your candida yeast infection cycle and any future candida infection and its related symptoms. The best news is that the program works on all types of yeast infections. Find out how by following the banner link below.
Take me back to Yeast Infection start page